COURSE Ⅹ: Joint Relief Instruction
Joint care has to do with balancing articulations. Which requires a number of approaches beyond manipulation
THIS COURSE IS BEING ADDED TO. This Course is available.
- There are multiple approaches to treating painful articulations. Unless there is a dislocation, manipulation of the joint is the last of these.
- There are two exceptions to that statement. A fixated patella may cause a painful knee joint. The other exception is the painful wrist joint may be due to carpal tunnel syndrome. Each of these conditions is addressed in this course.
- Joint inflammation caused by conditions outside of the painful joint, such as an Ileocecal Valve Syndrome (COURSE Ⅳ: Deactivate the Body's Inflammation Producers Reducing Painful Toxins.) should be the first consideration in treating the extremity pain.
- A joint muscle whose energy is insulted, resulting in muscle weakness, needs to be evaluated (COURSE Ⅶ: Muscle Reflex Testing: Identifies Nerve Level, and Energy Interference). Determining the insulting frequency and normalizing..
- Joint stress, because of a dysfunctional associated joint, will cause considerable pain. An example would be a weak ankle that may result in a painful knee on the same side. The associated joints should always be a consideration.
- Subtle body imbalance because of inadequate support in the shoes may cause painful inflammation even in the shoulders.
- A non-associated disease condition with a spinal motor unit involvement can cause a spinal fixation that will result in the body imbalance creating inflammation as the body tries to maintain proper balance, which may cause painful articulations (COURSE Ⅵ: Spinal Motor Unit: An Articulation Frequency Center).
This Course X instructs the successful treatment of the above conditions using the State Energy Remedy® technique.
Ronald Masters II, D.C. F.I.C.C.
Personal: Residence: Mason City, Iowa.
Boy Scout involvement: Weblos - Eagle Scout - God and County Award - Order of the Arrow
Education: Graduate Mason City High School, Northwest Institute of Medical Technology; Attended Cornell College, Mt. Vernon, Iowa,Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic
Postgraduate education: Palmer College of Chiropractic; Northwestern College of Chiropractic; Logan College of Chiropractic; Cleveland College of Chiropractic; New York College of Chiropractic; Los Angeles College of Chiropractic.
Professional: Masters family of 10 Doctors of Chiropractic - Presently in over 50 years of active chiropractic practice. -Fellow of the International College of Chiropractic, Lifetime - Developer and instructor of State Energy Remedy® technique - Consultant practice management - Chaired Iowa Board of Chiropractic Examiners for 9 years - Iowa Chiropractic Society member, Lifetime - Iowa Chiropractic Society Parliamentarian; Recipient I.C.S. President's Awards - I.C.S. Outstanding Iowa Chiropractor Award; Iowa Chiropractic Society Board, Past; Chiropractic lobbyist in Iowa legislature, Past - Health Care Equalization Committee, Chair Past; Iowa delegate to the American Chiropractic Association, Past - President of ACA Technic Council, Past
Community: First United Methodist Church Member - Masonic Lodge member - Member Masonic Shrine - Member Mason City Noon Rotary - Member Mason City Chamber of Commerce - Moose Lodge member - Mason City Jaycees, Past President - Toastmasters, Past Area Award winner - Past Member Cerro Gordo County Conservation Board, Past - Chair Mason City Cable Commission - Past Chair Mason City Iowa’s 2010 Strategic Plan Success Committee